We have some big names attending:
- Jeff Barr of Amazon.com speaking about Amazon's EC2 and S3 Cloud Computing platform
- Joe Gregorio and Johnathan Rochelle of Google, talking about Google App Engine and Google Spreadsheets
- Justin McCarthy and Britt Crawford of Cafe Press, the developers of HiveDB, a cloud-capable database platform
- Prasaad Chakka of Facebook, speaking about data warehousing in the cloud with Hive
- Chris Richardson, author of "POJOs in Action" and developer of CloudTools, a mechanism for deploying Java and Groovy applications in the cloud
- Ezra Zygmuntowicz of Engine Yard, a Rubyist, developer of MERB (a high performance alternative to Ruby on Rails) and author of Vertebra, a cloud computing platform
There are several more sessions, including an hour-long panel talk on using Amazon and other cloud platforms with local experts Toby DiPasquale, Chis Cera, and Andrew Kortina.
If you're interested, the web site is http://www.cloudconeast.com
Maybe I'll see you there.